Cloud Storage Services by Tejoury provides records and information are remotely maintained, managed, and backed up. The service allows the users to store files online, so that they can access them from any location via the Internet.
According to a recent survey conducted with more than 800 business decision makers and users worldwide, the number of organizations gaining competitive advantage through high cloud adoption has almost doubled in the last few years and by 2017, the public cloud services market is predicted to exceed $244 billion.
Advantages of Cloud Storage
- Usability: All cloud storage services reviewed in this topic have desktop folders for Mac’s and PC’s. This allows users to drag and drop files between the cloud storage and their local storage.
- Bandwidth: You can avoid emailing files to individuals and instead send a web link to recipients through your email.
- Accessibility: Stored files can be accessed from anywhere via Internet connection.
- Disaster Recovery: It is highly recommended that businesses have an emergency backup plan ready in the case of an emergency. Cloud storage can be used as a back‐up plan by businesses by providing a second copy of important files. These files are stored at a remote location and can be accessed through an internet connection.
- Cost Savings: Businesses and organizations can often reduce annual operating costs by using cloud storage; cloud storage costs about 3 cents per gigabyte to store data internally. Users can see additional cost savings because it does not require internal power to store information remotely.