Scan on Demand Services
The conversion of your entire records inventory to an electronic format may not be cost-effective or necessary for your business. However, there will likely be times when you need a digital copy of an archival file in order to:
- Sustain business processes
- Support regulatory requirements
- Prove legal due diligence
- Meet audit specifications
- Replicate digitally for multiple parties
The less time you spend locating and retrieving your critical information, the more time you can spend being productive.
Your physical records delivered electronically.. when you need them!
The Tejoury Scan on Demand service is provided for clients already using our offsite records storage solution. The following process makes it simple and easy to receive an electronic file:
- You request a scan on demand of a specific document or file through the usual channels (web, email or phone)
- Our archive storage team retrieves the physical document with its unique barcode
- A team member scans the document and indexes it
- You receive an email notification that the document can be viewed in the online portal or we can upload it to your ECM system
- Our team returns the document to its original archival storage location
- When placing future orders, you will be notified if your document is available in electronic format and you will have the option to view the electronic documents or order the physical files
With Scan on Demand, you achieve the convenience of having a file delivered electronically directly to your workstation or laptop at any location. The electronic document can then serve as a permanent record that can easily be shared within your organization. Regardless of your geographic location, Scan on Demand allows for the easy organization, retrieval, and delivery of your electronic files.
The Tejoury Scan on Demand solution saves precious office space and reduces the time spent manually searching for specific information.
To find out more, please contact us by phone or fill in the form on this page.